Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On the PTR

I am having a ridiculous amount of fun on the PTR. I moved over some premades and have been playing with them (great way to try out a class). I also moved over Garetia, and discovered Northrend Orphans' Week. OMG, so cute! I love love love the baby Oracles and their sayings and just awesome.

I may have taken a ridiculous number of screenshots of it. I will get some of the other side as well on a different character, just to see.

The new quest log is nice, and I may ditch questhelper for it, at least on Garetia.

So without further ado, screencaps...

Bickering orphans. Really cute.


So now, not only is my worgen neutered, he also suffers from Gigantism. Just way too amusing.



The new quest tracker on the world map



The random pally I transfered. I have no idea what I'm doing. All premades come with 450 jewelcrafting, a bunch of gems, a ton of equipment, epic flying, a war bear, and um, no need for training. A level 80 druid is ridiculously fun. No wonder they're so popular. Also, there are some new hairstyles to try, and the forms aren't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment