Thursday, November 11, 2010

I have internet again, finally. Now if I just had something to talk about...

My router decided it didn't like my DSL modem, so I've been without access for a bit. Finally got it fixed, yay, but haven't been on WoW for more than a few minutes all week. Thus, I have nothing to talk about.

Instead I wish to point you at something funny. There's a blogger/comic guy named Shamus Young. His blog lives here and has some great stuff. I'd particularly recommend DM of the Rings and Let's Play.  He also writes over at the Escapist, and just started a WoW series. It's an Imp's Life is the first one. It's very funny, and reminds me of Terry Pratchett's work. If you are not familiar with Terry Pratchett, well, go become familiar.  Seriously, you'll thank me later.

I promise to have something vaguely useful to talk about tomorrow, like making gold in the early game, or how to design a ui. Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment