Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Useful Blogs and Resources

Useful blogs and resources (okay, mostly blogs)
The blogs on my sidebar are hunter ones, so I figured I should find some for other classes too.

A Character Builder-> I haven't figured out really how to use it, but it's fun to play with and looks to be a good way to see how new gear might affect your character.

DK Builds-> There aren't many notes on the builds, so it's hard to get an idea of what's effective. But it might give you some ideas.

Bringing the Wood->Yes, the title makes me giggle. Plus, druid healing and tree form.

Kestrel's Aerie->Looks like this blog is shifting away from hunters and towards shadow priests, but it's still a good read.

A Girl and her (Space) Goats-> This would be a bad time to point out that I have 4 draenei among my 10 characters on SC. My main may not be one, but I certainly love the space goats.

A Mage's Musing Because sometimes you just need to freeze something and then set it on fire.

Altoholics Are Us Yup, that's me.

NoobDing A great newbie blog, with loads of useful posts.

A Moonkin's View of Azeroth Moonkin make me laugh when they dance.

A Paladin Tanking Forum I don't always understand what they're talking about, but it's always interesting.

Death Knight Tactics Because this blog taught me that um, it might be a good idea to hit the buttons in some kind of order, and what order that should probably be.

The Big Bear Butt-> I have never played a feral druid, am never likely to play a feral druid, and I still love the blog. Insightful and interesting.

And the alltime theorycrafting must, Elitist Jerks-> Most of the time I'm not quite sure what they're talking about, and I'm unlikely to ever open my mouth over there, but it's the big resource for theorycrafting. I plan to read up on hunter specs next.


On another note, I think I found my DK spec I made it myself
It's a deep Blood Dual Wielding, with a dash of unholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment