Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There was uproar (but I am momentarily ignoring it in favor of screenshots)!

I am ignoring the Call to Arms thing not because I have nothing to say, but because it's late, I'm tired, and I have other stuff to post. Stuff that doesn't require me to be coherent!
 Hey, look, we killed Omnomnom...

 Then we killed Chimereon. Both in the same night. Two first boss kills in the same night is awesome.

 Then I managed to get going down because I forgot I was on the pally who does not have levitate...

 Then we killed Meloriak? I think that's his name. We said hi to blind dragon guy, but his sonar threw us for a loop, so we're going back next week with jamming devices.

 A shaman hit 80, and now I've gotten one of each healing class to 80. Next stop, 85!

And a paladin hit 85, while looting a chest. It was the most epic ding EVER, and was totally accidental. Sadly, the trinket I got is an agility one, but yay gold?

In random otherness, Lyl is now disc/holy. I needed better raid tools, darn it. Stupid alchemist dragon guy with his massive aoes....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the dings!! :)

    We're right behind you -- this week we are peeking at Atramedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yays! I really like what I've seen of Atramedes thus far. It's a unique fight, and I love the sonar graphic. Now if I could just find my sound bar in my ui...

    ReplyDelete