Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

The cataclysm leaks have started...cataclysm screenshot of Deathwing.  Dunno if it's legit or not, but it certainly looks cool.   I do promise not to spam alpha leaks, but I liked the look of this one.  My current plan is to link to others who have posted it rather than post it here, so those who want to avoid spoilers can.

Children's week is underway, complete with bugs.  I just want a little Wolvar to go with my little Oracle, and hopefully when I log back in I can get one.

I may have actually gotten the hang of feral kitty, but killing the ogres in Nagrand is a pita.  Stupid level 80s, stealing my quest mobs.

With the 15% buff live, I need to try to get into ICC again.  I'd like to get beyond Putricide.  Don't really care about the gear, but I want to see the fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment