Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wow, that's a lot of red  thunderstorms/tornadoes/ weather that is trying to kill me headed this way. Eeep.

Anyway, I did run Zul'Aman before the weather decided to kill me, and it was fun. Loads of fun. Many purples, and Fun! I managed to pick up new shoulders, a dps caster robe, and gloves, and had a neck drop as well (since I was healing and the neck had to hit on it the mage got first dibs and de'ed it, sigh)


Zul was a blast, and I look forward to (very slowly) finishing the quest chain (stupid two-heals spec!) and running the other dungeon and yes...


CELEBRATING MY 300th EPISODE!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you got through all the storms ok. I did (in Memphis). The beautiful sunshine you'll get when they're past almost makes it worth it (esp if you don't get any damage).

    And Congrats on your 300th!

    ReplyDelete