Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stuff....

I am fighting the pre-Cat blogger slump.  Wow, exciting, I know.

Anyway....
I've done more raiding this past week than I have in a long time.  Two ICC 10s, one 25, and two weeklies.  Having two mains (or rather one main and one raiding alt who needs emblems and gear) is a bit more work than I thought it was going to be.  It was nice to pew pew stuff again as a hunter, and I even got a new trinket to replace my Naxx trinket. Now if I could just replace all my other gear (except the two piece tier 9) I'd be good.

So far I do enjoy raiding with my new guild. And 4 piece tier 10 shadow, SO SEXY.  I am never ever getting rid of it. It makes my dps priority simpler, what's not to love?

Without 4 piece, shadow dps goes like...
Devouring Plague
Vampiric Touch
Mind Blast
Mind Flay
Shadow Word: Pain
Then keep all three dots up, while Mind Blasting every time it's off cooldown and using Mind Flay as a filler.  SW:P more or less keeps itself up, since Mind Flay refreshes it, but the other two have to be watched (and have different durations and casting times).

With 4 piece
No more Mind Blast.  So instead of watching 5 spells like a hawk, I only watch 4.  Granted, the faster Mind Flay takes a bit of getting used to, but so worth it.  And the faster MF means movement isn't quite as painful, which is nice too.

Okay, not much in the way of actual interesting content, I know.  I'm kinda flailing for topics right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment