Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hellooo 3.1

Scanning the patch notes, a few things make me happy or grumble(besides the Argent Tournament and its shiny weapons).
Marksman Stuff...
1. Chimera Shot: Mana cost reduced from 16% to 12%. YAY! Maybe I won't go through over a quarter of my mana per pull now.
2. Efficiency: Increased to 3/6/9/12/15% up from 2/4/6/8/10%. Does this make this actually useful? I dunno, but it's a start.
3. Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%. Yay more talent points
4. Silencing Shot: No longer on the global cooldown. Yay I guess. More a pvp change than anything.
5. Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increased from 50% of an Auto Shot to 80%. YAY!
6. Ammo stacking is a yay, but I'm not sure how I feel about the haste bonus only being applied to the autoshot.

Pet Stuff...
1. Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is now available to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank. Boo is viable again! Oh happy day!
2. New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new 2-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees. Increases the contribution your pets get from your stamina by 20/40% and attack power by 10/20%. Hopefully this will make cunning pets a bit more attractive.

Pally Stuff

Exorcism: Now can be used on any target and has a 100% chance to be a critical strike when used on Undead and Demons. YAY RANGED ATTACK!

Warlock
1. Curse of Recklessness has been removed. - Yay one less curse (and one I never used) to worry about.
2. Drain Soul stuff. I'm not sure how I feel about the drain soul changes, and I probably need to play the warlock to get a sense of them.
3. Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%. - NOOO! Don't weaken my blueberry!

Professions

Fishing- Yay new dailies and mount. Yay time reduction.
Cooking- Finally a use for Man o'war. Guess I've got some fishing to do.
Herbalism- Find Herbs no longer tracks Glowcaps. *grumble*
And there's a ton of alchemy changes, but I need to fiddle with them to decide how I feel about them.

Random Stuff

Pack of Endless Pockets can now be mailed. Yay. I can actually send this bag to the toon who's supposed to have it.
Tiny Emerald Whelplings: May now (very rarely) drop from Adolescent Whelps in the Swamp of Sorrows. HUZZAH!

Glyphs
Yay Chimera shot glyph.
Yay Aimed Shot glyph with cooldown reduction
Yay Kill shot glyph cooldown reduction

I now have glyphs choices. Now I just need to figure out who in the guild is a scribe and offer them herbs for glyphs.

Obviously dual spec is a huge deal, and yay for that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to figure out new specs for 10 different classes. This could take a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment