Saturday, July 11, 2009

RL pets

I have a new pet in RL. And I feel compelled to share the cute, because, well, I blame my ovaries really. I'm genetically programmed to like cute.

She's a rescue dog, and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She enjoys being scratched, watching me raid, and being with me at all times. All times. God help me if I need to bio, cause she will whine till I come back.

Wow-wise, not much going on. We failed at live side last night, and apparently it was all my fault for protecting the healers. Okay, next time I'll let the squishy tree and priest die instead of putting down traps in front of them and pulling mobs off them. Honestly, I don't think my keeping the healers alive was a problem, I think it was the fact that I was the only hunter protecting them. I am squishy, true, but the healers are even more squishy than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment