Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Search for a Pet

My search for a pet that makes me happy continues. I've been raiding with a white moth for a bit, but while pretty, she is eh. So instead of hitting the new instance or any instance at all, I went pet hunting.

I've picked up a wasp (the purple one from the Basin) and so far I love the look, like the special attack, and the only flaw is the wings getting in my way of targeting things. I'll be taking it into Naxx to see how it performs and whether my guidlies will tolerate it.

If not, these are my options...
A blue raptor
A color-changing ravager
or
a blue netherray

All three of them have a special ability that at least sounds useful and they're all three attractive-looking. Yes, I want a pretty pet. Granted, two of the three are cunning, and thus not top dps, but they have utility. Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

In other news, my pally went up a level and a half farming for a raptor pet. No luck on that front, but loads of ore and chests, so I can't complain.

1 comment:

  1. You mean there are other reasons to get a pet beyond the aesthetic? Shocking, I had no idea ;)

    I have to say the purple wasp looks splendid though.

    ReplyDelete