Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey, Look, Random Screenshots

It's been one of those weeks, so instead of content, I figured I'd share some random screenshots.  

This would be what I see when I alt+tab back in after looking at a web site. Yup, Dal is now missing a floor.  Hope everyone has their parachute cloaks ready.




Another alt+tab in.  That would be Zul-Drak, missing trees among other things.  At least the huge wandering undead are still around.


This is flying into sunwell.  So pretty!



Wyrmrest.  Again, really pretty.  I tend to forget how beautiful WoW can be.


And last but not least, flying into Coldarra with the killed an animal debuff.


Now back to figuring out if hooves would be a determent or an advantage in soccer, and whether agility and small stature would beat big and strong.  I may be overthinking this a tad, but that's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment