Friday, February 20, 2009

My own fake achievement


I did this recently, on what was a kickass run through Underbog and Slave Pens. 5 characters, all in the middle 60s, and only one wipe (a wandering mob wandered into us while we were taking down a boss).
Sadly, I got no new gear out of it (it was all shaman and pally stuff), but it was still fun. I need to run Underbog again, because brilliant me forgot to click on the plant thing for one of my Spore quests.
On the plus side, I remembered to turn Growl off after the first pull.

And here's another moment of my brilliance...


So what fake achievements would you award yourselves? You can make them here.

2 comments:

  1. /coughPACKcough

    Beast is cool, it gives your pet (and you) 10% melee ap buff (or was that dmg?).

    Congrats on getting through the instance though, I think when I tried that with my friends at the appropriate lvl, we had about 3 or 4 wipes. Mainly in the naga area leading to the hydra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get the names of those two confused. But I know which button is which! Beast is the yellow tiger, right? Pack is white, and Cheetah's something I haven't seen since I got Pack.

    It was a fun instance to run, and I look forward to hitting it again on an alt.

    ReplyDelete