Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Character Specs

After a bit of research, I think I may have come up with specs for my various characters, and I'm sticking them here so I don't loose/forget them.
My Warlock-> is here. Granted that's a lvl 80 spec and she's lvl 20, but it gives me something to shoot for. The spec came from Elitist Jerks and is designed to be a fire makes things go boom! spec. I may switch some stuff around while lvling, but thus far it's been fun to play.

My hunter-> If I go over to MM, this is probably the winner. If I don't, I still need to respec and clean up.

MY Dks-> is where my deep blood came from, and he talks far more intelligently about it then I could. I'm thinking my new DK will be going unholy, and using the unholy spec he talks about.

I still have a bunch of alts that I haven't made decisions about yet, like my pally, but I figure I'll add them here as I do the research and come up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment