Saturday, March 7, 2009

I was thinking about my enchanter and how much easier it would be if she could just run through Stockades, DM, SFK by herself and de everything for raw materials. Plus, if she could do that, the level limit (you can only train so high at lvl 10) wouldn't be a problem.

Then I started thinking about what toons I have and what their professions are. I know I want Garetia to hit 80 first (73 now), and the DK will probably be second, and the pally 3rd. So I'll have an herbalist/alchemist, a miner/blacksmith, and a miner/engineer maxed out. But having two miners doesn't really make sense to me, and I want a max level enchanter.

Thus, I decided to change the DK's plan. Instead of being a miner/blacksmith, she'll become a miner/enchanter, and when she hits max level (and I have massive, massive amounts of ore, far above what I'll need to level BS), I'll drop mining and pick up blacksmithing. It's not like I'm that far in BS right now, only 151, so it's not a big deal, and I'll have a high level enchanter.

No comments:

Post a Comment